Monday, January 25, 2010

Sickness and Kids

Where to start? I realize I have pretty much ignored this blog. It seemed like a good idea when I started it and then I got sucked off in a different direction. Lately all of my kids have been sick. Today when I was at the pediatrician with all four of them for booster shots I realized I had been to the doctor four times in the past week with 1 to 4 of them with me. My older three were terrible for the booster shots, carrying on like crazy and I was a bit embarrassed. It is like as they get older they get worse rather than better. My oldest was the worst. Why? No one likes shots, I get that, but they have received all of the immunizations they were supposed to get at every visit and never have they been as bad as this. On top of that, one of them was diagnosed with strep throat so we had to go to the pharmacy for a prescription. This year my kids are sicker than they have ever been before and it is raising my stress levels. I just want them all well and back to themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment